woo I got some henna today! it looks so pretty! Inspired by this photo.
omg this was so delicious
I know this isn’t my ‘type’ of photo, but i decided to use my fish-eye lens today to take some photos of my dogs, since it the lighting was okay in my garden today with the weather being so hot in the UK! Anyway sorry for the lack of posting lately, I’ve just been caught up with school work, revision, other stuff ect. But since i finished year 10 today (which means I’m now year 11 woo!!) I’m gonna have 6 weeks to take photos of stuff I’m doing/buying/loving/ect! So, yeah. Sorry about the long caption, just felt i kinda owed y’all an explanation for me barely posting anything! So thank you for still following me!!<3
please ignore my bitten finger nails lol
So an anon requested a detailed skincare routine, so here it is!
- so first i use my Garnier Pure Deep Pore Wash (I forgot to include it in the photo.. oops) just to clean my skin and wake it up!
- after that i use my boots skin clear toner to help reduce my blackheads and spots.
- then use the clean and clear dual action moisturiser to get my skin ready for my make-up.
- first i either use my soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser, philosophy purity, or the no7 hot cloth cleanser, to remove my make up.
- then i use the garnier eye makeup remover on my eyelids and eyebrows. to get ride of any make up that was left behind.
- next i use the face wash again to wash my face and remove oils, ect. twice a week i will use my soap and glory greatest scrub of all around my nose and on my forehead.
- then 3 times a week, i massage either the quick-fix exfoliating mask or the soap and glory fab pore facial peel, to reduce my spots and blocked pores.
- finally i will use the nivea regenerating night cream on my face and neck to keep my skin soft!
Yeah sure! I’ll try and do one tomorrow!💁😁