Last camp fire photo!!
new fave gamee
woo! love camp fires
this was so so good
- btw its henna on my thumb lol
woo I got some henna today! it looks so pretty! Inspired by this photo.
omg this was so delicious
So an anon requested a detailed skincare routine, so here it is!
- so first i use my Garnier Pure Deep Pore Wash (I forgot to include it in the photo.. oops) just to clean my skin and wake it up!
- after that i use my boots skin clear toner to help reduce my blackheads and spots.
- then use the clean and clear dual action moisturiser to get my skin ready for my make-up.
- first i either use my soap and glory peaches and clean cleanser, philosophy purity, or the no7 hot cloth cleanser, to remove my make up.
- then i use the garnier eye makeup remover on my eyelids and eyebrows. to get ride of any make up that was left behind.
- next i use the face wash again to wash my face and remove oils, ect. twice a week i will use my soap and glory greatest scrub of all around my nose and on my forehead.
- then 3 times a week, i massage either the quick-fix exfoliating mask or the soap and glory fab pore facial peel, to reduce my spots and blocked pores.
- finally i will use the nivea regenerating night cream on my face and neck to keep my skin soft!